- Moisture, Warp, and Fade resistant
- Manufactured in the United States
Elegant and classic, Roller Shades provide a timeless look for your home. The open fabric allow transparent views of your scenic yard. The added benefits to choosing Roller Shades for your next window treatment is the UV protection from the sun and the added cooling effects of insulation during those summer heat waves.
Window shades that roll-up can help eliminate glares without compromising open views or available sunlight. Roll your shades all the way up in the morning, bring them half-way down during high-noon, and roll them all the way down when nightfalls without missing a second of the view just outside.
Find your next Roller Shades today!
Colors: Various colors, textures, and fabrics
Material: Light-filtering or blackout fabrics
- Semi-Opaque colors do allow light to shine through. Darker colors will block more light than lighter colors.
- Roller shades are available in light-filtering or blackout fabrics. Examine your light control needs prior to purchase to choose the ideal option for you.
- Reminiscent colors are 100% vinyl material.
- Blackout roller shades will have a 1/2” light gap on each side of the shade if installed as an inside mount. For better light blockage, consider installing the blackout roller shade as outside mount.
- Cordless options on roller shades are safer for kids. Dangling cords and strings of standard corded options are not considered child or pet safe.
Best of Blind's Tips:
Origin of Production:
- Assembled & Proudly Made in the USA