Roller Shade Description
Colors: Various colors, textures, and fabrics
Material: Light-filtering or blackout fabrics
Install Time: 12-15 minutes
- Minimum Width: 36"
- Maximum Width: 156"
- Minimum Height: 36"
- Maximum Height: 156"
- Approximately 3/4" Light Gap on each side
- *Outside Mount will have the fabric approximately 1 1/4" - 1 1/2" narrower than the ordered size
- Cassette Maximum Width: 96"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface (Cassette): 2 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (Cassette): 1 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed Cassette): 4"
- Semi-Opaque colors do allow light to shine through. Darker colors will block more light than lighter colors.
- Roller shades are available in light-filtering or blackout fabrics. Examine your light control needs prior to purchase to choose the ideal option for you.
- Reminiscent colors are 100% vinyl material.
- Blackout roller shades will have a 1/2” light gap on each side of the shade if installed as an inside mount. For better light blockage, consider installing the blackout roller shade as outside mount.
- Cordless options on roller shades are safer for kids. Dangling cords and strings of standard corded options are not considered child or pet safe.
Best of Blind's Tips:
- Depends independently on each product. Please contact us to learn more about warranties.
Origin of Production:
- Assembled & Proudly Made in the USA
The cordless lift option for roller shades is considered safer for kids and pets because there are no exposed cords. Cordless upgrades must be added to each window treatment during customization and purchase. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.