Roller Shade Description
Colors: Various colors, textures, and fabrics
Material: Light-filtering or blackout fabrics
Install Time: 12-15 minutes
- Minimum Width: 36"
- Maximum Width: 156"
- Minimum Height: 36"
- Maximum Height: 156"
- Approximately 3/4" Light Gap on each side
- *Outside Mount will have the fabric approximately 1 1/4" - 1 1/2" narrower than the ordered size
- Cassette Maximum Width: 96"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface (Cassette): 2 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (Cassette): 1 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed Cassette): 4"
- Semi-Opaque colors do allow light to shine through. Darker colors will block more light than lighter colors.
- Roller shades are available in light-filtering or blackout fabrics. Examine your light control needs prior to purchase to choose the ideal option for you.
- Reminiscent colors are 100% vinyl material.
- Blackout roller shades will have a 1/2” light gap on each side of the shade if installed as an inside mount. For better light blockage, consider installing the blackout roller shade as outside mount.
- Cordless options on roller shades are safer for kids. Dangling cords and strings of standard corded options are not considered child or pet safe.
Best of Blind's Tips:
- Consider installing a beaded chain to lift heavier or larger-scale shades.
- The hassle-free, cordless spring tension roller option eliminates the possibility of cord entanglement
- For inside mounts, you can avoid light gaps on the sides of the shades by ordering Light Gap Blockers. Light Gap Blockers are window-frame-mounted add-on, which eliminate the light gaps on the sides of the shade. These Light Gap Blockers have a sticky backing which allows you to apply them to your window easily. Your shade must be installed for these to fit inside your window.
- If you would like the fabric of your shade to feed over the top rather than from the back, specify a reverse roll at no extra charge. Ideal if your shade needs to pass in front of a window or handle.
Consider ordering a valance for the top of your shade. Valances add a finishing touch to your window treatment and elevate the look of your room.
- Depends independently on each product. Please contact us to learn more about warranties.
Origin of Production:
- Assembled & Proudly Made in the USA
The cordless lift option for roller shades is considered safer for kids and pets because there are no exposed cords. Cordless upgrades must be added to each window treatment during customization and purchase. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.